Manual & Cosmetic
Lymphatic Drainage Ocala, FL
A Lymphatic drainage massage increases lymphatic circulation and helps detoxify the body. It drains sluggish lymph nodes.
By stimulating the movement of lymph and encouraging the formation of lymphocytes that produce antibodies, it increases the body’s resistance to infection.
If tissue has been damaged, Manual Lymphatic Drainage helps stimulate the lymphatic system to remove wastes more rapidly from around these inflamed tissues sending it back to the lymphatic system for removal and cleansing.
Someone's Been Talking About Us
How People In Ocala Rate Our Lymphatic Drainage
Convenient Online Scheduling
Schedule online, anytime, and from any device.
Cosmetic Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Pre- and post-cosmetic surgery MLD reduces swelling in the tissues before for a better result and after for faster recovery time of knee and hip replacements, breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck, BBL or any other cosmetic surgery procedures
Manual Lymphatic Drainage
A gentle therapy that helps to direct lymphatic fluid towards the lymph nodes. Helpful for Lymphedema & pre-op and post-op clients to help detoxify the body and speed the recovery process. MLD has been shown to decrease chronic pain, headaches and muscle spasms
What is Lymphatic Drainage
Lymphatic drainage massage increases lymphatic circulation and helps detoxify the body. It drains sluggish lymph nodes.
It stimulates the movement of lymph and encourages the formation of lymphocytes that produce antibodies, increasing the body’s resistance to infection. If tissue has been damaged, MLD helps to stimulate the lymphatic system to remove wastes more rapidly from around these inflamed tissues sending it back to the lymphatic system for removal and cleansing.
What is the Lymphatic System?
The lymphatic system is the body’s waste disposal. It clears away bacteria, cell debris, excess water, proteins and wastes from the connective tissue and returns it to the bloodstream for ultimate removal by the kidneys.
- Acute infections
- Overactive thyroid (hormones flooding the blood)
- Serious circulatory problems
(Phlebitis, venous obstruction)
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Blood clots
- Epilepsy (because of the danger triggering seizures
- Acute asthma
- Fresh scars
- Abdominal surgery
- Activate fluid circulation
- Promote tissue regeneration like scars
- Stimulate the immune
- Help with bronchitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, arthritis, acne, eczema, chronic fatigue,
fibromyalgia, auto-immune disease, to stimulate the para-sympathetic system for help with stress, depression,
- Reduce pain and muscle spasms
- After trauma (whiplash)
- After lacerations
- Tissue swelling in the head from ear, nose and throat region,
- Help with headaches, tinnitus, vertigo
- Prepare and cleanse the body pre-surgery,
- Reduce inflammation and accelerate healing post-surgery
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Improved immune system function: The lymphatic system plays a crucial role in immune system function, and lymphatic drainage can help to improve the flow of lymph fluid and reduce the risk of infections.
- Reduced swelling and inflammation: Lymphatic drainage can help to reduce swelling and inflammation, particularly in the arms and legs. This can be particularly beneficial for those with lymphedema or other conditions that cause swelling.
- Detoxification: The lymphatic system is responsible for removing waste and toxins from the body, and lymphatic drainage can help to improve the efficiency of this process.
- Improved skin health: Lymphatic drainage can help to improve circulation and oxygenation of the skin, which can lead to healthier, more radiant skin.
- Stress reduction: Lymphatic drainage is a relaxing treatment that can help to reduce stress and promote feelings of well-being.
- Improved sleep: The relaxation benefits of lymphatic drainage may also help to improve sleep quality.
- Relief from muscle soreness: Lymphatic drainage can help to reduce muscle soreness and improve recovery after exercise.
Browse Our Award-Winning Holistic Wellness Services
Every treatment is specifically designed to offer a unique experience, using powerful massage sequences, chiropractic, acupuncture, organic skincare services, yoga and the most potent holistic alternative therapies available in the world today.
See for yourself why we've been voted Ocala's Best of the Best for four years straight.
Massage Therapy Services
Hair & Skin Services
Massage & Day Spa Addon Services
Our award-winning addons can be purchased at checkout with any massage or day spa service. Some of our best-selling addons include:
Gua Sha Facial
Organic Eye Pillow
LED Anti-Aging Phototherapy
Holistic Wellness Addons
Salt Foot Scrub & Hot Towel Wrap
Hot Towel Wrap
Aromatherapy Scalp Massage
Kansa Wand Massage
Sometimes, we just know a great offer when we see it.
We're talking about an introductory 60-minute massage for only $1/minute and an amazing price on our best-selling Be Well Signature Massage.
Indulge yourself, or someone you care about
Introductory Special allowing new clients to treat themself to a refreshing customized facial designed to complement their skin.
Introductory Special allowing new clients to treat themself to a relaxing & therapeutic massage.
Be Well Signature Massage
In-house signature massage that uses therapeutic touch, along with our therapist vast array of knowledge of the healing arts.
Pamper your loved ones with the gift of health & wellness.
For family, friends or employees this is a lovely way to introduce someone to the benefits of massage, or just to help them get some much-needed relaxation as well as a great way to show your gratitude.